Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Merry Monday!

Merry Monday TeamStars,

“Work is love made visible” - Kahlil Gibran

This past weekend I discovered a video on YouTube called “People are Awesome”  

This clip is packed with action and crazy stunts, but it made me realise that we do have the power, the knowledge and strength to make even the farfetched dreams a reality. I shared my notes with you below.
 

·         10 000 Hours – We need to complete our 10 000 hours to become exceptional and to stand out from the ordinary

·         Passion – We need to have a passion and love for what we do.

·         Excellence comes from dissonance

·         A hint of crazy – Sometimes we need to be a little crazy to achieve our extraordinary visions

·         Commitment – We need to commit fully to what we cherish!

So I hope that in this week you can rediscover how AWESOME you ARE!

Enjoy!
Hennie Brittz

No comments:

Post a Comment