Tuesday, September 11, 2012

High Heelers: These heels were made for walking

Hello High Heelers,

I became a single gal at the end of last year. It started off with a lot of tripping, falling on my face and sobbing mascara-raccoon-eyes. Red was the colour of my mood – rather than the hue of my lipstick. Messy hair became my lazy way of letting the world know I was angry (I know – rebellious!) and eating ice-cream for dinner ‘a la Bridget Jones’ was the norm for a few months – as was piling on the kilos (those evil things really do sneak up on your when you feel your worst!). While I was in it, I called that phase of my life ‘indulgence’ but it was really quite the opposite of that...

Check out this week’s post: http://highheelers.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful week.

Cheers,
Joanne Sharpe

No comments:

Post a Comment